Carveco Release Notes
Here at Carveco, we take the Continuous Delivery approach to software development. This means that we aim to develop and release regular updates, enhancements, new features and bug fixes as soon as they’re tested and ready – for every Carveco product.
All our work on each software update we release is outlined below.
- Added File > New Model from Image menu option to Maker and Maker+.
- Enabled Min Z and Max Z settings in Open dialog in Maker and Maker+, displayed when creating model from image.
- Implemented ability to create a relief from a bitmap layer using the Project tree in Maker and Maker+.
- Escalated History tool from Preview Features page to default feature in Carveco.
- Added new HTML 3D Viewer tool to Preview Features page in Carveco.
- Renamed View > Save 3D View Image… menu option to View > Export View….
- Added Open file after saving check box to Export View dialog.
- Ensured Input Method Editor is displayed when editing text in CJK languages.
- Ensured toolpath settings panel is displayed when importing a Toolpath Template comprising a single toolpath.
- Streamlined file format options in Export View dialog.
- Consolidated Toolpath > Simulation > Simulate Toolpath and Simulation toolbar’s Simulate Toolpath button with Project panel’s Simulate Toolpath button.
- Merged Simulation Colour swatch in Project panel’s Parameters area with Simulation Colour swatch associated with Project tree’s toolpath items.
- Enhanced quality of vectors originating from Text Tool when using Sweep around curve or Stretch to fit curve alignment options.
Upon receiving an update email, the installer will be available to download via sendowl.com (our software delivery service provider). Please use the link within the email to access your personal download page.
Also, any previous Carveco emails that contain a link to your personal SendOwl download page – for example a previous update notification – will automatically direct you to the latest version available.
Don’t worry – regardless of whether you’re upgrading from a much older version, or the previous release, you only need to install the latest update to ensure your Carveco product is up to date. Additionally, your unique SendOwl download link (even from previous emails) will always show you the most recent Carveco update available.