Carveco Release Notes
Here at Carveco, we take the Continuous Delivery approach to software development. This means that we aim to develop and release regular updates, enhancements, new features and bug fixes as soon as they’re tested and ready – for every Carveco product.
All our work on each software update we release is outlined below.
Open PDF with Layers
- Released from Preview Features. Available in Carveco and Carveco Maker Plus.
Toolpath Colour Simulation (in preview)
- Added Toggle Colour Simulation Visibility button to the Simulation toolbar.
- Improved automatically-assigned simulation colours.
- Ensured that only selected toolpaths are expanded in the Project tree when using Simulate with Colour.
- Added Millright (mm) (*.nc) and Millright (inch) (*.nc) post-processors.
- Implemented new settings to the Offset Vectors tool in Carveco Maker and Carveco Maker Plus:
- The Direction setting can now be set to Both sides (ridge).
- The Corners setting has been added.
- When using the Create Vector Text tool with Vertical text enabled, a new Left to Right Text button can now be toggled.
- Recently released Preview Features can be temporarily disabled on the Preview Features page. [Available in Carveco].
- Fixed a script error in the FOBA Laser Toolbox add-in. [Available in Carveco].
- Prevented a crash in 3D Blend when using small boundary vectors.
- Allowed black to be selected in the Add Colours dialog.
- Colours added to the Custom Colours palette in the Colour Picker now persist.
- The Options dialog’s Text Defaults settings are now acquired by the Create Vector Text tool.
- Prevented the Change Simulation Colour button from becoming unresponsive.
- Prevented incorrect icons from sometimes being displayed on menus and toolbars when switching between Carveco release builds.
- Ensured vectors created by the Vector Shadow tool are well ordered when exported.
Upon receiving an update email, the installer will be available to download via sendowl.com (our software delivery service provider). Please use the link within the email to access your personal download page.
Also, any previous Carveco emails that contain a link to your personal SendOwl download page – for example a previous update notification – will automatically direct you to the latest version available.
Don’t worry – regardless of whether you’re upgrading from a much older version, or the previous release, you only need to install the latest update to ensure your Carveco product is up to date. Additionally, your unique SendOwl download link (even from previous emails) will always show you the most recent Carveco update available.