To provide clearer guidance, we have reworded the Help text for Flood Fill and Flood Fill Selective tools (All variants)
- Crash on opening: If you accidentally tried to open multiple instances of your Carveco software at the same time, it would cause the software to crash. A fix has now been put in place to prevent this. (All variants)
- 3D View: AMD recently updated the drivers for their graphics cards, such as the AMD Adrenalin 22.10.3 Optional or AMD Pro 22.Q3 drivers. This update impacted our 3D rendering which we have now resolved (All variants). You should now no longer see:
- A relief with a grating pattern and gaps in the artwork.
- Handles that appeared solid blue and did not work. For example, in Create Polygons and nodes in Node Editing.
- Drilling toolpaths: We have fixed an issue where Carveco software would not allow you to calculate a Drilling toolpath if the Windows software used on your computer was configured to use decimal commas rather than decimal points. (All variants)