New Features for Carveco Maker Plus
In our latest update, we’ve added a whole host of new design features to Carveco Maker Plus. Expanding the capabilities of our 3D modelling tools, we’ve now added Texture Relief, Relief Cookie Cutter, Spin and Turn tools; together with improvements to the interactive 3D sculpting tools with the addition of both the Deposit and Carve tools.
Added post-processors for the following controllers or machines:
- Digital Wood Carver.
- Onefinity (probe change).
- Sainsmart 3018 MX3.
- Sainsmart 3018 PRO.
- Sainsmart 3018 PROver.
- Implemented Add Flush options on the Tool Settings: Transform panel in Maker and Maker Plus, displayed when importing and pasting relief clipart.
- Added the Toggle Clipart Visibility button to the 3D View toolbar in Maker and Maker Plus.
- Reinstated the Imported File dialog’s Centre in model check box when importing a DXF file.
- Ensured the correct text size is preserved when opening a PDF file including Type 3 fonts.
- Increased the number of decimal places in the UGS GRBL post-processor’s output to resolve a “code 33” error.
- Ensured the correct icon for the most recently selected sculpting tool is displayed on the Relief Editing toolbar.