Open PDF with Layers
- Released from Preview Features. Available in Carveco and Carveco Maker Plus.
Toolpath Colour Simulation (now in preview)
- Added Toggle Colour Simulation Visibility button to the Simulation toolbar.
- Improved automatically-assigned simulation colours.
- Ensured that only selected toolpaths are expanded in the Project tree when using Simulate with Colour.
- Added Millright (mm) (*.nc) and Millright (inch) (*.nc) post-processors.
- Implemented new settings to the Offset Vectors tool in Carveco Maker and Carveco Maker Plus:
- The Direction setting can now be set to Both sides (ridge).
- The Corners setting has been added.
- When using the Create Vector Text tool with Vertical text enabled, a new Left to Right Text button can now be toggled.
- Recently released Preview Features can be temporarily disabled on the Preview Features page. [Available in Carveco].
- Fixed a script error in the FOBA Laser Toolbox add-in. [Available in Carveco].
- Prevented a crash in 3D Blend when using small boundary vectors.
- Allowed black to be selected in the Add Colours dialog.
- Colours added to the Custom Colours palette in the Colour Picker now persist.
- The Options dialog’s Text Defaults settings are now acquired by the Create Vector Text tool.
- Prevented the Change Simulation Colour button from becoming unresponsive.
- Prevented incorrect icons from sometimes being displayed on menus and toolbars when switching between Carveco release builds.
- Ensured vectors created by the Vector Shadow tool are well ordered when exported.