- The original Notes functionality removed in the ArtCAM® 2018.2 Update has been reinstated. Notes are no longer displayed as part of the Project panel’s Model Information.
- Sheet Reports now open in your default browser rather than in Internet Explorer.
- Ensured Carveco Layout Files (*.alo) exported from Carveco can be loaded.
- Ensured PDF files (*.pdf) can be imported into Carveco using the drag-and-drop method.
- Prevented a Script Error in the Import 3D Model for Unwrapping dialog.
- Prevented a crash when opening a Project while a Project is already open.
- Ensured disabled buttons and check boxes do not appear as enabled.
- Ensured the correct title for the Copy Component to Vectors dialog is shown.
- Ensured the Slice Relief panel’s inline-help is arranged correctly when first shown.